Saturday, November 15, 2014

My sewing class in Spain


I recently joined a Spanish sewing group at Nonna Patch in San Pedro del Pinatar to improve my Spanish. Here are some of the projects I have completed. I have really enjoyed the challenge although some things do get lost in translation.  
Recientemente me uní a un grupo de costura española en Nonna Patch en San Pedro del Pinatar para mejorar mi español. Éstos son algunos de los proyectos que he completado. He disfrutado mucho.
 
 
I made this draught excluder for the door. He hecho esto para excludar el aire debajo de la puerta.
 
 
Espadrilles
 
 
                                       A case for scissors.      Por las Tijeras

 
                                                A pin cushion   un Alfietero
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home